HR Country Representative (m/w)
Rhein-Main • €65,000 - €75,000 • Festanstellung
- one of leading the packaging solution companies
- HR Country Representative (m/w)
As an HR Country Representative for Germany you will have the opportunity to drive excellence in the delivery of HR services. You will work in a highly professional and fast-paced environment. In this position you will be responsible for labour and government relations, local policies, local reward services, reporting and compliance, supporting organizations based in Germany. You will work closely with business leaders and different HR stakeholders, especially the HR Service Center delivering core HR services to the geography.
- Providing local support for rewards services (advice clients during rewards processes, work with the HR Service Center to recommend pay increases for the countries).
- Guaranteeing the quality and application of the benefits across the country geography.
- Managing relations with workers council to secure regular agreements and effective grievances handling.
- Acting as a link between employees and managers in case of conflicts and recommending corrective actions.
- If needed, managing labour law related issues and government audits.
- Supporting in implementing and governing applicable local country policies, and modification of employee's handbooks if applicable.
- Supporting HR Business Partners in driving Employee Engagement actions for local country policies/facilities specific issues.
- Supporting legal compliance of the recruitment process in the country legal compliance in collaboration with the HR Service Center.
- Managing the termination process.
- Supporting compliance with the relevant legislation related to Occupation, Health and Safety.
- 4+ years experience in similar roles
- degree in HR
- Fluency in English & German, both, written and spoken is a must.
- strong personal drive for results, an ability to motivate others
- is able to effectively manage conflicts
- high level of collaboration, engagement and leadership skills.
- strong knowledge of a local labour law and experience in reward (including cooperation with unions, government, and immigration authorities).
- a high level of integrity and autonomy, superior communication and an ability to collaborate across functions, geographies and levels.
- flexible and supportive work environment and are willing to assist in developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.