Head of Medical Experts (m/f)
Deutschland • Festanstellung
- A global research-based pharmaceutical company
- is looking for a highly motivated clinical researcher
Our client is a research-based pharmaceutical company. As a global innovator it sets new standards in the therapeutic areas of oncology and immunology. To extend its impact on these areas we are looking for an experienced Head of Medical Experts (m/f). Shape the future of the patients' health by taking responsibility for the clinical development and be in charge of the planning and execution of the global clinical studies. Apply now for this exciting position!
- Professional and disciplinary lead of Medical Experts (ME) and Program Leads(PL)
- Contribute to the overall clinical development strategy
- Ensure that research activities are performed according to GCP /ICH guidelines and other national resp. international regulations.
- Supervise that outsourced activities are adequately conducted by ME and PL
- Ensure that research planning is data driven and medically sound
- Act as a medical sparring partner for your team members.
- Hire new staff and identify training needs of your team members to assure best practices
- Support SOP to proportionate due diligence
- Medical Doctor
- Firm knowledge of GCP/ICH and relevant laws and regulations
- At least 5 years experience in Clinical Research Phase I-III, international experienced preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of clinical trials (design, statistical methods, data analysis and reporting)
- Experience in strategic planning and the design of Clinical Development Plans, TPP and study protocols.
- Previous experience with regulatory institutions (e.g. FDA, EMA)
- Leadership skills
- Team player with strong communications skills, written and oral
- Fluent English, some German preferred.
- A salary package above average
- Chance to make a difference in clinical research
- Fascinating career opportunities