Head of Communication EMEA (m/f)
Berlin • Festanstellung
- International FMCG brand, BBQ
- Head of Communication EMEA (m/f)
Vacant position at the Weber EMEA HQ, Berlin
As an international leading brand Weber stands for quality, excellence and innovation - worldwide. To develop our business with a more holistic approach and to strengthen our pan-European best practices; we have created the Weber-Stephen Products EMEA headquarters in Berlin. Here we have a vacant position in the Marketing department where you will be part of a strong international team, as Head of Communication EMEA (m/f).
As Head of Communication EMEA (f/m) you are responsible for all aspects of brand communications incl. the development and implementation of the country marketing plans in line with the overall EMEA business strategy. You will report directly to the Director Marketing EMEA, set up the local activity plans, check strategic plausibility, supervise the allocation of the defined budget and define KPIs.
The responsibilities include:
- Architecting the entire communication tool kit (e.g. seasonal concepts, campaigns and promotion) together with your team;
- Working with partners in other marketing departments on fully integrated marketing programs and activity plans;
- Working with the country teams to implement the local marketing programs across all channels and consumer touchpoints to increase the awareness of the brand;
- Translating new product ideas into value adding concepts;
- Working out clear EMEA marketing briefs and present them to marketing agencies;
- Evaluating the performance of marketing initiatives and drawing conclusions for further developments;
- Coordinating the internal communication.
You are a self-motivated and self-directed person with a hands-on mentality and outstanding organizational skills (incl. project management). Your strong communication and influencing abilities help you to lead negotiations to a success and to build internal and external networks. Enjoying to work in an international environment along with strong integrity is a must.
- Have a university degree in marketing or a related subject and >6 years of experience in marketing for a premium consumer products company;
- Have developed strategic communication plans and successfully managed the delivery of those plans across multiple countries;
- Are skilled in creative concept development and leading different marketing agencies;
- Have international management experience;
- Have broad experience in CRM and digital communication as well as knowledge about trending topics throughout digital medias;
- Have good knowledge of MS Office;
- Work goal- and consumer-oriented;
- Demonstrate strong communications judgement and instincts;
- Have excellent Business English skills in speaking and writing, any other language is an advantage;
- Have the ability to travel;
- Love to barbecue and to promote the fantastic Weber lifestyle we create every day.
As a rapidly growing company, we offer you a pleasant international working atmosphere in a dynamic team, attractive compensation and benefits as well as many opportunities to take responsibility and to develop professionally.