Sie befinden sich hier
Global Product Manager Spares, Consumables and Services (m/f) - Switzerland
- Swiss industrial multinational, leader in their business
- German-speaker senior professional with expertise in the spares and services
Our client is a leading Swiss industrial multinational with engineering and manufacturing sites in several locations.
The position reports directly to the Corporate Head of Marketing and it is an existing position that will be replaced in the context of a succession planning. It is an individual contributor role.
Your core responsibility will be the full life-cycle management of the portfolio under your scope with clear target to support sales and develop the business in that segment.
Your portfolio will be spare parts and consumables, as well as all the services provided by the company (software as a service, maintenance, repair, upgrades, etc.).
Your scope will be global, dealing with customer needs and internal teams across EMEA, Americas and Asia, working closely with sales, operations and communication and building a solid network of internal contacts and leverage these relationships to drive business initiatives.
As the business owner of this business segment you will analyse the market (trends, players, positioning) and monitor industry best practices. This would include customer research and competitive intelligence.
The full life-cycle management would include as well:
- Translate customer needs or requirements into technical specifications, liaising with the R&D and Engineering teams
- Develop and implement marketing plans for existing products and as well for new products or services in the pipeline. These plans would include pricing recommendations, promotions and loyalty programs
- Participate in the business segment strategy and scout new markets and develop ad hoc market entry strategies
We are looking for a senior professional with 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position, with a solid track record in B2B spares, consumables and services product management in an international environment.
We expect a university degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or Engineering.
The work environment will be in German and English. It is an absolute must for this position to be fluent in German and English. Some international travelling is expected as well.
In terms of skills we are looking for a candidate with:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels in a diverse environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Quality orientation
- Entrepreneurial spirit
In terms of attitude we are searching a person who is results oriented, with a can-do attitude and a high level of resilience and who sets for himself/herself high targets and strives to achieve them.
We offer a position with a global scope in a dynamic and demanding environment in a company with plenty of career development possibilities.