GLOBAL CATEGORY BUYER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES - Leiden
International • Festanstellung
- For the Procurement department we are recruiting ambitious candidates
- Develop and roll out best practices, tools and methodologies
Our client is global leading company in the Food Sector.
For the Procurement department we are recruiting ambitious candidates for the role Global Buyer Professional Services.
In this role you are responsible for a spend of 200 million. You will be responsible for the following professional services categories: Consultancy, Audits, Tax, Legal, Communication, Compliance, insurance and other professional services. In this role you report directly to the Global Category Leader Professional services. Stakeholder management is an important part of your job because of the internal/external national an international contacts.
- Develop and roll out best practices, tools and methodologies to optimize the effective sourcing of professional services
- Support the development and implementation of the Category sourcing and Purchasing strategy
- Develop strong relationships and act as point of contact with the internal stakeholders
- Manage the relationships with preferred suppliers, Sourcing and Support
- Execute end-to-end sourcing process for professional services global framework and project agreements
- Source a wide range of professional services initiatives. Be the leading procurement specialist, delivering a substantial contribution to the pre-defined and agreed objectives.
- Support, consult, coordinate and collaborate with network of local buyers within the regions with
- Track, measure and report supplier performance, sourcing compliance, sourcing benefits, activities, spend and other key Performance areas
- Master degree in business, financial, commercial, economical or technical discipline.
- 4-8 years (managerial) procurement experience required in a similar role in a complex international environment
- Experienced with the procurement of Services (Professional services, logistics or marketing etc)
- Language: Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills