Future Leadership Program (m/f)
Deutschland • Festanstellung
- Global family-owned conglomerate with 50.000+ staff
- High-potential program for professionals with at least 3 years of experience
Our client is a large family-owned conglomerate with several subsidiaries all over the world and more than 50.000 employees. The subsidiaries are in diverse businesses such as industrial components, wholesale, oil and gas, and animal nutrition.
In order to ensure ongoing growth, our client has set-up an international management program. We are looking for candidates for our client's "Future Leadership Program (m/f)" with high ambition and goal-oriented mindset.
German and English as well as international flexibility regarding relocation are mandatory.
- Three year management program
- Internationally responsible for project assignments
- Gaining experience in different areas, markets and organisations
- Mentoring by senior management
- Extensive trainings on and off the job
- Master's degree with excellent grades
- At least three years of post-academic professional experience in a multinational business environment
- Broad-based business experience including exposure to one or more of the following functional areas: sales, marketing, engineering, procurement, supply chain
- Commercial orientation
- Fully proficient in German and English, additional languages are preferred
- High willingness to temporarily relocate internationally
- Senior management role in multinational company
- Great career perspective in a fast-paced environment
- Proven management program
- International project assignment
- Attractive salary package