FS Transaction Services associate/ executive - London
International • Festanstellung
- Transaction Services, Big 4, London
- ACA, CFA, ACCA, Executive, Associate, Assistant Manager
The Transaction Support team, at this leading accountancy practice, currently has exciting and challenging opportunities. You'll work with a high-performing, integrated team which focuses on a variety of high profile IPOs and transactions. You'll have a diverse range of stretching experiences which will give you continuous learning and development opportunities as well as a great sense of achievement. This growing team focuses on building strong relationships which will ultimately help you and your clients reach their potential.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of the largest accountancy firms in the world to join their expanding transaction support team. The role itself is going to offer fantastic exposure to FTSE 100 listed clients as well as exposure to deals with a value of over £1 billion. Fantastic scope for career progression is there for the candidates who excel and go above and beyond their expectations.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Have an ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Have Strong commercial experience and/or relevant industry or transaction experience
- Be an excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Have project management skills
- Be an effective time manager, able to keep calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be a team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Have counselling skills, though not essential
A salary of up to £55,000 is on offer for the right candidate along with a number of additional benefits suchs as private health cover, season ticket loan, pension etc.