Finance Manager International (m/f)
Planegg • Festanstellung
- International Finance Manager role
- Future-oriented company from the electronics industry
Our client is in the lightning industry.
- By researching and understanding products and subsidiary costs and expected revenues, the ideal candidate can make decisions on the appropriate amounts that can be invested in the business.
- By setting and coordinating the activities of the cost of capital, the ideal candidate can determine the cost of financing, leading to a sustainable running of the business.
- By generating and communicating financial projections, the ideal candidate will assist Managers and Directors in taking correct business decisions.
- Correct financial planning and precise record keeping will lead into accurate financial statements, which are critical for the running of the business and necessary for the future floating of the company on the stock market.
- Running the admin/HR office, the ideal candidate will ensure good subsidiary operations, leading to cost savings and smooth running of the activities.
- Preparation of financial reports, briefings, including tax returns, month end and annual balance sheet/profit and loss statements, cash- flow statements and any legislative requirements such as reporting and disclosure.
- Manage and maintain complex accruals and differed revenue statements for subscription agreements and support and maintenance contracts, including renewal billing.
- Coordination of credit control
- Research, preparation and maintenance of the Business Plan and associated budgets
- Management of company investments/capital reserves, company insurance
- Preparation and support of financial returns including PAYE / NI and VAT
- Preparation of Half Year Accounts & Forecast
- Support of Annual Audit
- HR Management (Payroll, Contracts, Disciplinaries, Legal etc.)
- Ad Hoc duties
- ACCA qualification or equivalent. Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and best practice, accounting software, financial statements and preparation, payroll reporting and systems.
- Knowledge and some experience in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS's)
- Awareness of government legislation and policy and stay up to date with changes in legislation and implement any new legal requirements.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, teambuilding, and problem-solving skills
- Skilled communicator, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability.
- Computer proficient, especially in specialised software necessary for the role and MS Office Package
- Attractive salary package