Sie befinden sich hier
Finance Manager Germany (m/f) @ Gilead Sciences
Finance Controlling, Financial Planning and Reporting
International biopharmaceutical company
Gilead is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need.
- Business partner to the franchise in Germany. Act as the primary contact between commercial, Medical, Commercial Operations, Market Access, Local Finance and Finance CoE .
- Leads the revenue and OPEX planning cycles (Budget / LE) through close business partnering with the commercial team.
- Leads the compilation and delivery of accurate and timely monthly management reporting including monthly financials, revenue reporting, and functional expense monitoring.
- Conducts comprehensive financial analyses and uses results to provide strategic input to upper management.
- Consults with business partners to evaluate the costs and benefits associated with various financial decisions.
- Works closely with finance management to develop more integrated planning processes and systems.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in Finance or Accounting. An MBA is preferred.
- Prior experience from FP&A and Business Partnering is a must. Experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry a plus. International experience is a plus.
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong knowledge of Oracle or equivalent is essential. Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, and Word) required.
- Ability to successfully manage the work of financial personnel and interact effectively with non-financial personnel.
- Excellent presentation skills, analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
- Team player who thrives in fast paced and high profile environment. Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines; excellent time management skills
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective (problem-solving and influencing skills)
- Analytical and curious mindset eager to understand and explain the assumptions and basis for assumptions in financial models.
- Organized with systematic approach to prioritization; process-orientated to achieve the business objective; operationally excellent.
- High willingness to continous learning experience.
- attractive salary package
- company car