Europe Financial Country Representative (m/f)
International • Festanstellung
- International technology company
- Controlling and reporting specialist
Our client is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company.
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial close processes for one or more legal entities in the EMEA region.
- Ensure robust internal controls
- Responsible for timely reporting of various statutory requirements which might include VAT declarations and payment; and statistics reporting to local authorities, among others.
- Responsible for the calculation and correct recording of tax liabilities both to the local authorities as well as internally.
- Interact with internal and external auditors to ensure accurate financial reporting according to US GAAP, local statutory, and local tax regulations.
- Periodic presentations to peers and management on the financial state of the legal entity.
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure accuracy of all financial data in the entity.
- Examples include purchase to pay, US tax department, local and US law departments, Human
- Resources, external auditors, payroll, treasury and tax consultants.
- Internal reporting of external spend related to outside financial services.
- Project work for the Accounting Team
- other duties in support of Central Europe Finance as defined.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; must be able to work on multiple, complex tasks with short deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of international and local accounting principles, including GAAP and managerial cost accounting
- Proficiency in Excel
- Clear and effective communication and presentation skills on all levels
- Team player with strong intercultural understanding
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in accounting or other related business degree; between 3-5 years' work experience.
- Advanced English language skills and fluent German language skills. Proficiency in additional languages welcome.
- Local and regional tax knowledge
- Exposure and proficiency in SAP and Business Objects
- Attractive salary package