EU Client Infrastructure Analyst (m/f)
Frankfurt am Main • Festanstellung
- PageGroup gehört zu den weltweit größten & renommiertesten Personalberatungen
- Wir suchen einen IT Allrounder mit sehr guten Windows Kenntnissen
From where we started in 1976, we've grown to become a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 153 offices in 35 countries. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values.
- Install and configure new IT equipment.
- Diagnose and resolve software and equipement (PC, laptop, printer / copier / scanner, beamer, visioconference, mobile phones, etc.) incidents, including operating systems (Windows and Mac) and across a range of software applications.
- Assist all our users with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
- Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
- Accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system.
- Project manage office moves
- Manage local supplier (e.g. cabling work, office move)
- Maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner. Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
- Experience in:
* Print services
* Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10)
* Microsoft technologies (Directory Services, )
* Remote administration
* PC Management
* Office Move
* Communication skills
* Fluent German & English skills
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
Our values and culture are reflected in everything we do, in each of our offices across the globe. It's what sets us apart - join us and you'll receive the best training, support and development opportunities throughout your PageGroup career and plenty of rewards for your work.