Sie befinden sich hier
EMEA Internal Channel Support (m/f)
Global player in the automotive and electronics industry
This role reports to the EMEA Channel Director & Emerging Markets Sales Manager
Our client is a leading and innovative company in the Customer Electronics and Automotive industry. With a extraordinary high level of customer orientation, our client is a market leader in special computers and tablets.
Following the target of accelarating the business in Germany, we are currently looking for an EMEA Internal Channel Support (m/w).
- Key regions will be Iberia, Benelux, Eastern Europe, France and other GRO countries when required.
- Create and develop relationships with all key partners and channel managers within the identified regions
- Qualify and identify from reseller sales out data
- To assist with arrangements for loaning partners evaluation equipment when required.
- Manage in-bound enquiries from our partners and provide prompt response or manage with the regional channel manager.
- Maintain records using the Salesforce CRM system for all partner contact and development.
- To support channel partners with information, ETAs, pricing, etc. to support their activities
- To liaise with supply chain, sales administration and headquarters to ensure customer expectations are met
- To produce accurate written quotations and proposals when required for partners based on data/pricing supplied by channel management team
- To attend and participate in outside events when required (exhibitions, demonstrations, workshops)
- Experience in Channel Sales
- Proven Track Record in Managing Significant Levels of Business Operation
- Preferred back ground in automotive or IT Channel Sales
- Competent in Office and IT skills required (word, PowerPoint, excel)
- Driving Licence
- Customer focused
- Methodical and organised
- Ability to create strong relationships across different countries & cultures
- Strong communication skills
- English plus a minimum of one other European language (Italian would be a benefit)
- Excellent team player