Sie befinden sich hier
Cloud Architect (m/w)
Official cloud service provider for the Olympic Games
Several Cloud architects for the Munich area
Since 2009, our customer has been developing highly scalable cloud solutions for financial institutions, governments and other organizations. Since 2018 he is also the official cloud service provider for the Olympic Games. Together with our customer, we are looking for several Cloud architects for the Munich area. Be part of a success story!
- Closely work with customers to ensure their cloud architecture is successfully implemented by assisting them in building their applications and services on the Cloud platform.
- Create and present solution architecture designs to C-level/senior personnel.
- Responsible for understanding the unique requirements of customers and partners, and provide appropriate technical cloud solutions and architecture designs based on cloud services.
- Provide assistance to Cloud customers and partners in migrating their existing IT system onto Cloud platforms.
- This includes providing migration technique support for both applications and databases.
- Responsible for demo development and testing Cloud services.
- A background in IT, computer science and/or cloud computing with a good understanding of networking, servers, storage systems, enterprise applications and the cloud.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working and consulting on enterprise architecture design and has a strong understanding of customer needs and requirements. Experience working or studying abroad is preferred.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture design and familiar with architecture methodology and practice in internet based applications/websites. Must also be familiar with procedures and tools for application migration and cloud/virtualization solutions for enterprise customers.
- Experience with Java/PHP/Python/Scala/Go/C++ development, familiar with JDBC, XML, Web Service and design patterns. Experience with Structs, Hibernate, Tomcat or Weblogic server.
- Familiar with, and able to setup environments and do testing independently on Redis/MySQL/PostgreSQL/NoSQL DB/Hadoop/Spark...
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills. Able to create documentation that can express cloud architectures using text and diagrams.
- Able to work under high pressure, a quick learner with a passion for cloud technology. Able to think strategically about businesses, products and technical challenges.
- Good communication skills, a good team player and has professional attitude to work
- Fluent English is required.
- A permanent position with an international perspective and excellent career opportunities.
- Exciting and flexible work. No day is like the other.
- Flat hierarchies
- An excellent salary package.