Business Controller (m/f)
Hamburg • Festanstellung
- One of the world leaders in laboratory testing which is expanding continiuously
- Fluent English and German skills are required
Our client is one of the world leaders in food, pharma and environmental laboratory testing. With more than 15.000 employees it is internationally well-known.
Regarding its continuous expansion we are looking for a Business Controller (m/f) for its site in Belgium, with a prior starting period of at least 6 months at its site in Hamburg.
- Preparation, controlling and analysis of financial & management reporting & information
- Improving, simplifying, standardizing and automating management information, reporting and KPI's
- Supporting the coordination & implementation of Group's Finance policies & procedures
- Ad hoc project management, including the implementation of Finance IT systems supporting the Group's controlling activities
- University Degree (Diplom-Kaufmann or MBA - focus on Finance and Controlling)
- At least 1 year of work experience in Controlling - preferably in an international organisation or one of the Big4 companies
- Extensive analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Standard Microsoft office products, especially Excel; ideally understanding of ERP systems and HR tools
- Knowledge about databases (SQL) and Cognos as reporting tool is a plus
- Can work structured, independently and with a high degree of self-organisation
- Excellent German and English skills
A fast moving working environment as well as an attractive salary package.