BUSINESS CONTROLLER FOOD SERVICE - Amersfoort
International • Festanstellung
- Support the sales team in reaching set targets & KPIs
- Analyze and explain sales development
All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands
As a Business Controller your challenge will be to gain an in-depth understanding of the commercial environment (Foodservice Europe) we operate in, monitor our business performance and play your part as a Business Partner for the Sales teams in your assigned countries.
- Support the sales team in reaching set targets & KPIs;
- Analyze and explain sales development, for instance volumes and margins, and effectively engage commercial teams to jointly initiate actions for improvement;
- Support local Sales teams in preparing negotiations for tenders and other commercial offers by providing financial insights and relevant scenarios;
- Coordinate and improve KPI reporting in sales;
- Analyze and discuss monthly results with local sales managers and opco management in Amersfoort;
- Act as full business partner for commercial teams from assigned countries and act as primary point of contact for these teams for all matters relating to business controlling;
- Drive (quarterly) rolling forecasting cycles for assigned business areas, working closely with sales to financially reflect latest insights on market developments;
- Carry out business economic analyses and provide your input to economic related projects both inside and outside sales.
- Master degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business administration;
- 4 years relevant work exp in finance and/or accounting and/or controlling, preferably within FMCG or Dutch Retail market;
- Strong analytical skills, (project) management skills, continuous improvement and innovation, problem solving, accurate, proactive and result oriented;
- Able to effectively engage colleagues from other disciplines (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain);
- Ambitious, eager to learn and curious;
- Affinity with financial systems (mainly HFM/SAP BW) and strong MS Excel skills;
- Excellent English language skills (Dutch is a big plus), both verbal and written.
Max 75k on annual basis.