Automotive Engineer Truck & Bus Tires for OE-Accounts (m/f)
Niedersachsen • Festanstellung
- Globally leading tire manufacturer with solid growth rate
- Automotive Engineer with experience in truck & bus tire development
Our client is a global tire manufacturer with dynamic growth rates and large potential especially in the European markets.
To support the current expansion, we are seeking to recruit an experienced "Automotive Engineer Truck & Bus Tire Development Projects" for OE-accounts in the truck, bus and light commercial vehicle segment.
The position is based in the European Development & Application Center in Lower Saxony, Germany and will cover European accounts.
- Technical expert and First-Point-of-Contact for OE-customers in the light commerical vehicle segment
- Monitoring of development projects up to market launch
- Close cooperation with central R&D facilities
- Coordination of project stakeholders
- Regular travelling within Germany and Europe
- technical Degree (e.g. Mechanical or Automotive Engineering) or equivalent
- substantial experience in tires for trucks, buses and other light commercial vehicles
- experience in development processes for original equipment manufacturers in the automotive industry
- strong communication skills
- teamplayer, also within international, multi-cultural surroundings
- willingness to travel regularly (Germany and Europe)
- proficiency in English, fluency/proficiency in German prefered, additional European languages welcome
As an "Automotive Engineer Truck & Bus Tires (m/f)", you will have the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tire manufacturers and participate in the further development of especially the European market.