International • Festanstellung
- Empresa del sector automoción
- Director Técnico procesos/soldadura
Empresa del sector automoción situada en el Norte de España.
Important Industrial Company located in the North of Spain is looking for an Assembly Process Manager, who will be responsible for the global assembly processes planning and development, including also, manufacturing concept and production line development as well as business plan estimation in all their locations worldwide.
He will be managing a group of international process engineers, being responsible for the process development for new products, standardization and identification of new technological tendencies in the sector.
We are looking for a candidate with strong experience on Automotive or Aeronautic industries, where the assembly of several components is the major drive as well as part of the approval process.
Networking with line equipment suppliers will be an important part of the role.
Arc welding expertise is an important requirement, as well as a strong knowledge on others assembly processes like bolt/nut, riveting, adhesives, fit-in, etc.
- English and Spanishlanguages asmandatory,otherlanguageswill beappreciated.
- Background in assembly process planning and standardization and assembly line development.
- Knowledge on control in line technologies and devices.
- Knowledge in Tolerance Stack-up Analysis or VSA (Variation System Analysis).
- Knowledge in Manufacturing Simulation Packages.
- Knowledge in Project Management disciplines like budget controlling, timing, communication, etc.
- Team building approach.
- Strong competence to develop people.
- Focus on objectives and results.
- Communication with Management.
- Presentations and conferences skills.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.