Diese Position ist zurzeit besetzt
ACCOUNT MANAGER GERMANY
International • Festanstellung
- Themepark & Resort Slagharen is the second-largest leisure park in Holland
- Analyse the market distribution set-up and compare it against alternatives
Themepark & Resort Slagharen is the second-largest leisure park in the Netherlands. Slagharen offers families and groups a safe, enjoyable, fun and adventurous way to spend their free time. The aim is for visitors to feel relaxed and safe so that they stay for longer and want to return in the future. In addition to the numerous rides and attractions, Themepark & Resort Slagharen offers a wide variety of shops, restaurants, live entertainment, swimming pools and active fun. The themepark also has its own holiday park which provides accommodation for 4,500 guests at full capacity.
Slagharen is currently looking for a Account Manager Germany. The Account Manager Germany is expected to develop and implement a sales & distribution strategy for the B2B and B2C plans, in co-operation and co-ordination with the local team and in line with the segmentation strategy for day tickets and lodging.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Analyse the market distribution set-up and compare it against alternatives;
-Build and maintain high-level, trusting partnerships and arrange (joint) promotions with all partners in the following segments: youth groups, schools, B2B, tour operators and travel agencies;
- Ensure maximum visibility for Slagharen in various sectors and via all relevant promotional platforms;
Analyse competitors' current market offerings and respond effectively;
Monitor, manage, proofread and approve all relevant sales initiatives (internal and external) and campaigns (offline and online), including co-ordination of creative agencies;
-Ensure that all deadlines (internal/external) are met.
- Education and qualifications in leisure or hospitality;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a sales function in a professional tourism or leisure-driven environment;
- Experience in ticket sales in the Netherlands/Germany border region is preferred;
- Fluency in German and proficiency in English;
- You are a team player and an effective communicator.
For this role you can live either in Germany or in the Netherlands.
If you live in Germany, you will be paid via a German entity ( Moviepark Germany).